Friday, September 17, 2010

Its almost been a year......





Since I last visited my blog. I have been so busy with sessions, working on my new web site and being a wife and momma that I totally forgot about this blog. I know, I know...how could I forget?? Well I guess I just got so caught up in everyday life that I forgot...
Thanks to my friend Aleta for mentioning hers.
I promise as of right now to try to keep up with it the best I can.

Let me just go ahead and post a few of my latest images.

I had a wonderful afternoon with my daughter Kinley and her cousin Taryn. They had so much fun and I got some amazing shots of them! These are just a few of my FAVS.

2 comments:

Laurel E. Riffey said...

About time chick! LOL!!!

Aleta Kaylee said...

I love the pics of the girls in the fluffy dresses. Such sweet pictures

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs