Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ticola Boys

This past Saturday I had the pleasure to spend an hour with 4 of the most amazing boys. Oh the personalities were amazing. They are all 4 Gorgeous boys inside and out.....Joel turned 3 last week so I got to spend time with him alone. He was very shy, but Oh so photogenic. The pics of him with the truck are my FAVS.
Little Benjamin will turn 1 this week. He is so darn cute. What a happy little ham he is. My Fav of him is the ones on the sidewalk.
I appreciate every client that I get to spend time with but these 4 just made my day.....



2 comments:

xoxo, Lela said...

Gorgeous work Amanda......always love looking at your new stuff :)

Aleta Kaylee said...

Those boys are such cutie pies! Amazing work, Amanda! I can't wait until my shoot!! :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs